Friday 7 March 2014

On a sunny day

TA DAH!


The In-laws' quilt blue "Blooming Star" is a flimsy. YEAH !
I think it needs more borders. I think a small blue one then a larger white one and to finish it a dark blue binder. Or maybe not?

The more I look at it the more I think they will like it.
It was such a beautiful (windy) day, I couldn't resist taking a few pictures outside.  Now I wish I had taken a closer one.  Sorry.  Next time. I promise.  

Hope you find some time to sew this weekend too.

Until next time. ... ;^) Smile ... it's free!

Chantal

5 comments:

Dawn said...

A very pretty quilt, and one that will be a treasured gift. I think your border plan sounds good.
Thank you for sharing!

Deb A said...

Beautiful! Came over from Kathy's Quilts and scrolled down! I am thinking of trying inkling to make something similar. Thanks for the eye candy.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Absolutely stunning!

Béa said...

Very beautiful !

canuckquilter said...

Absolutely beautiful. I have a soft spot for blues and for stars and you've put the two together perfectly!