Sunday 26 October 2014

What am I up to ?

It's Sunday!  YEAH!

Last time I posted, I was thinking of starting a new project. So what do you think I've been up to?


P.S. my camera broke so the photos come to you, at no extra costs, from my son's phone. (meaning NOT the best pictures but I just couldn't post without some pictures!) 


I sew some of these.

I've cut some of these


to make these 


I've cut some a lot of these


to make one of this.


I've cut some of these

to make nothing of it ... yet!


 I've cut some of these to make one of this.


Sorry for the lame pictures. 

So! What do you think? Am I up to no good again?? !! LOL!!

Tonight I will sit down (yes, please!) and finish slow stitching block 6 of row 3 on Take 21. Yes, that is MY plan!! Well, that is after I've looked at all the links at Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching.  

Hope you can find more time to sew than I can.  Enjoy! 



9 comments:

Deb A said...

Looks like you have been busy this week with a lot of projects in the air.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Lots of cutting and stitching! Glad your taking a some time today to put in some slow stitches

Quilter Kathy said...

Thanks to your son for documenting what you're up to!
Enjoy your slow stitching!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

A very good son that you have there :)

The Cozy Quilter said...

Lots to do! Hope you enjoyed your stitching today

Lin said...

You have been busy - hope you had a good day. xx

Fiona said...

youve' been busy!
Hugz

Kath said...

I enjoyed your photos, especially the stars. For a moment I thought the last pic was a pile of brownies. Just shows how my mind works I guess LOL

Dawn said...

I love your projects using lots of prints! Awesome.