Friday 22 February 2019

Guess which colour I'm working with?

😁

Of course it's blue! Because I'm not done with the 365 Challenge. 😒

September 11th's block is named Free Trade.

It was counted as a 3" block in my stats but it turned out to be a 6" block. Thank goodness because it was hard enough; I wouldn't have wanted to make it any smaller. It counts 58 pieces.

Sept 12 - Rob Peter to Pay Paul - 12 pieces


Sept 13 - Robbin Peter to Pay Paul - 45 pieces
Wouldn't it be time to Rob Paul to re-pay Peter. I mean, poor Peter. He always gets rob!


Sept 14 - Picket Fence - 10 pieces
 


Sept 15 - Four Baskets - another 6" block with 35 pieces. And look! it's the middle of September already. 😂


Sept 16 - Aunt Eliza's Star - 17 pieces

Sept 17 - Cats and Mice - 29 pieces


Sept 18 - Black and White - 28 pieces

Then I was really tired of playing with dark blue so, I worked on the second corner block. I got this far:

It will be a pretty block but, admit it, it's still dark blue!

My design wall is ... dark blue!
(Good Fortune is trying really hard to bomb this pic.) The total of pieces for making these 8 blocks is 234. I am not counting the corner block since it isn't finished.


Thinking about the color of the month, I decided to get a UFO out. I have named
Cécile's Basket!

It was sew-along from last year that was hosted by Cécile and Béa in France. I'll be working on it this weekend and we'll see next weekend how much progress I was able to accomplish.



See you all then!


;^)


Joining Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Wendy at Wendy's Quilts and More
Angela at So Scrappy
Cynthia at Quilting is More Fun than Housework





11 comments:

Lin said...

Great blocks - the first one is amazing. I never get tired of seeing blue. Have a lovely weekend. xx

Marly said...

Lovely blocks, but so tiny! I'd never have the patience, nor the dexterity to work with such small pieces!

CecileD said...

Avant d'ouvrir le post, je savais que la couleur sur laquelle tu travaillais était le bleu !! :)
Magnifiques blocs Chantal, tu progresses rigoureusement ! Et bravo pour avoir repris les paniers ! Il va être très beau ton quilt !!
Gros bisous

The Joyful Quilter said...

That basket project is AMAZING!!!

Fiona said...

Your blocks are coming along so well.... how many are left? I love those baskets...
Hugz

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

So many pretty blocks! At each picture I would think, "That's my favorite," then, "No, that's my favorite." Amazing, all those little pieces!

Ellen said...

You are doing such a great job on the 365 challenge - your blocks look great! I am sure it will be a very nice break to work on your pretty colourful baskets. :

gayle said...

All your blocks are so beautiful! Your 365's are inspiring - go you!
And I'm glad you're playing with your baskets again! They're going to be a wonderful quilt!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

The four baskets are my favorite. I would love to make some of those. Only I would be making mine into about a 16" block :)

Thanks for sharing all your beautiful blocks with Oh Scrap!

Wendy @ Wendysquiltsandmore said...

Your blocks are lovely. Thank you for linking up with the Peacock Party.

Quilter Kathy said...

Wow that is a ton of tiny piecing you've done beautifully!