Sunday 21 April 2019

265 Blues.

Done!

Yep! I have 265 blue blocks done. Only 100 little blue blocks to go. Whoop!


Road to Oklahoma - 14 pieces


Buttercup - 12 pieces  I should learn how to pin my blocks so they don't always look so crocked in the pictures. :^}  These two blocks are 3.5 inches unfinished. The cream piece is half an inch finished.

I'll try to finish September this week. Fingers crossed because as you probably know, when I plan something, it fails.



I'll join Kathy for some slow Sunday stitch while I stitch down the binding on the placemat. It comes from the stash of strings I showed you in yesterday's post.


I'll also sit at the frame and quilt Ohio Star Shadow for a bit.

By the time I am done with this quilt, it will be old enough to get its driver's licence! Shameful! lol.

Have a great Easter all of you who celebrate and a happy Sunday with plenty to stitch for the rest of you.

;^)

Joining Kathy at Kathy's Quilts.


5 comments:

Marie said...

I have a quilt in the hoop that could join yours in terms of time spent waiting to be quilted. Sooooo slow.

Lilac Joan said...

I too have quilts in progress that are getting their driving leaner's permits!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Only 100 more blocks, you are seeing the end of this one 😉! Love the flower

Fiona said...

lovely little blocks.... so much work in each tiny square. It is hard getting a flat picture when they just want to bounce....
Hugz

cityquilter grace said...

inch by inch life's a cinch...getting ready to baste my 365 and start the quilting soon for a christmas gift finish...