Saturday 27 April 2019

Blue it is!

I didn't sew a thing this week. Good thing that last Monday was holiday. I was able to get most of these blocks done then. I did the last three today. Yep, it took me all day to make 3 blocks! Phew! September is done. 

Let's have a look. 


Sept 23 - Woven Ribbons - 12 pieces


Sept 24 - Ladies Wreath - 28 pieces


Sept 25 - Double X - 37 pieces The HSTs are one inch unfinished.


Sept 26 - Garrett Windows - 28 pieces


Sept 27 - Log Cabin Album - 23 pieces


Sept 28 - Stepping Stone - 41 pieces  This one is really as messy as it looks. It has nothing to do with the pins. I've lost many points, so much so that I didn't finished trimming it. I might start it over. Those geese are 1.25 inch by 7/8 inch. It is a hard one to sew regardless of how simple it looks. Arrrgh!


Sept 29 - Carol's Scraptime - 37 pieces  Another one with one inch unfinished HSTs.


Sept 30 - Toad in a Puddle - 33 pieces  I find my medium a little too dark in this one but it'll stay. Looking at this picture, I just noticed that some of the geese aren't flying in the right direction. Sigh! More ripping.

Total for the week - 239 pieces. Total for September:  909 pieces


The more I do, the less there will be of these tiny little 3.5 inches blocks. There is now only 92 blocks to go. Whoop hoop!

;^)

Joining Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

5 comments:

Fiona said...

oh my gosh... those are amazing.... so much work in them all. None of them look in the slightest bit simple!

Hugz

gayle said...

Yikes! Look how tiny those pieces are! Gorgeous blocks, but oh my! That's some snazzy patchwork, lady! 8)
And hurray for the end of September! May October go smoothly!

CecileD said...

Oh wow ! Tu n'arrĂȘtes pas ! Un grand bravo pour ta rigueur !
Gros bisous Chantal

The Joyful Quilter said...

Sorry about the ripping, Chantel. If it makes you feel any better, I'm busy ripping this week!

Marly said...

As ever your precision amazes me! YOU may see that everything is not as it should be, but matching points on such a small scale is impossible. And those geese - some just had a mind of their own: leave them as they are! Of course, if it makes you happier, you're completely free to give yourself more work!