Saturday 9 October 2021

Tiny Little Bits of Fabric

I am still working on the Hole in the Barn Door Quilt.


Another orange block was made ... because you can never have too much orange in my book. :^D  It has some bees and tomatoes. 

More sashings were done too. I still have miles of those to do. 

A rabbit, a cat, and lots of flowers. 

Little birds and another rabbit. My friends have such interesting leftovers. 

Here's that cat again. I love this one. Sorry for the blurry image but you can see that I had a lot of fun with the middle piece in the purple block on the right. 

Christmas lights and laundry along with the lyrics of a song I do not know.  The smiley face in the corner is a giraffe. 


And of course, this cat that I also love. 
"Mom, please, I am not ready for pictures. Let me wash up."

Well, hurry. I don't have all day. Can you say Hi! at least? 


"Hi, everyone."



I have to drive 4 hours round trip to get a car seat for my son. He will turn it into a video game racing car. Oh, the things we do for our children, haha. Hopefully, I'll get some sewing time after. 


Have a great week, everyone! 

;^)

Joining
Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Angela at So Scrappy
Frédérique at Patchwork and Quilts
Cynthia at Quilting is More Fun than Housework
Beth at Love Laugh Quilt
Pat at Life in a Scrapatch





10 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Oh, those sweet little bits, Chantal. LOVE them SEW much!!

Quilting Babcia said...

I love orange in quilts too, always seems to add life to the composition. Your blocks are so perfect for all those itty bitty strips.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

What a fun block! and using up all those bits! Kudos!!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's the best of scrappy quilts - all the fun things you find in the fabrics! Glad your kitty approves, too!

MissPat said...

What a lot of fun scraps in those blocks. And the car seat expedition sounds intriguing.
Pat

Marly said...

Congratulations! You're keeping up with the sashings from all those tiny pieces. The blocks look good; it's so interesting looking at old fabrics again, and remembering where you used them.

Lin said...

Your sashing is looking great as are the blocks. I need to get back to my RSC blocks. xx

gayle said...

I can't get over how gorgeous and perfect that scrappy sashing is!

Fiona said...

The scraps are looking good...
Hugz

Paulette said...

Love the scrappy sashing for this! I've now gone and started my own HITBD. I'm working on the third and they're so fun to make--just the thing I need right now to use up strings and bits of solids that are too small for much else. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration!