Saturday 2 October 2021

Sewing, Rain and Procrastination

That resume my week very well.

More tissue covers were made last Sunday, bringing the grand total to 30 little gifts.


They were very well received by the girls at the office who were all ohs and ahs over them. 


These are my four favourites ... so far, haha. 

I did a lime green block before I knew which colour Angela picked for October.  Great minds think alike. 

There's still a lot of work to be done on this crumb-border quilt and I won't stop just because September is over. There are way too many bags of fabric all over my sewing table to put them all away.  Since I found a white fabric that works, I might as well get the blocks all done while I'm up to my neck in tiny little bits. Right? 
Lime green is missing in the picture has it's under the needle, getting a nice, colourful border. 
It's raining here again so taking nice photos is practically impossible. 

Hope to have better pictures next weekend. Have a great one and take care. 


;^)

Joining
Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Angela at So Scrappy
Frédérique at Patchwork and Quilts
Cynthia at Quilting is More Fun than Housework
Beth at Love Laugh Quilt
Pat at Life in a Scrapatch




9 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your progress on those Crumb borders makes me want to start a new quilt. Just like yours!!! :o))

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Every time I see these blocks and that great border, I like them more and more! Glad you're continuing on with this one!

Jennifer said...

what a great (and inspiring!) quilt!

Barb said...

great tissue covers. So colorful and fun. How thoughtful.
Love your scrappy string stars. Yay for Lime Green :)

marina said...

your little tissue holders are so pretty and love the little music notes tag on them.
your blocks look great and the crumb border looks super.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I am loving this colorful quilt. These blocks are a great way to use those tiny scraps. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

Fiona said...

Great little tissue covers... I love the little music tags they have... your quilt is growing...
Hugz

Paulette said...

I just love what you're doing with the colorful HITBD string blocks! I am inspired to give it a try myself. What a great use of solid scraps and strings!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Ces pochettes sont adorables, et moi aussi j'aime beaucoup les 4 là ! Bravo pour le bloc vert fait avant les instructions ;))