Saturday 22 December 2018

Multiplying

I wanted to make just one block of the Temecula Mystery Quilt so I could make it at a later date. I started on the wrong foot but managed to rectify the situation.


 I then sew a second one to make sure I wrote the instruction right this time.


There was more parts done than needed.


Over the week, they decided to come together and make something.

I know exactly what it wants too. A little sashing, a little border and I'll be done with this one.

Joining Angela at SoScrappy
Joining Cynthia at Quilting is More Fun than Housework

Happy sewing. Enjoy!

;^)



7 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those are so pretty and festive, Chantal! A lot of little parts coming together to make something fun!

gayle said...

Oh, I could have warned you about how addictive those Burgoynes can be! Yes, finish a top quickly before you're tempted to make more blocks!
By the way, they're lovely! Maybe you *should* make more...

Heidi said...

Oh gosh, I fell HARD for this QAL! I complained about all the billions of pieces along the way, I really did lol. But I have a sweet flimsy now. A great pattern & I love your mini, -- Happy Holidays Chantel!

Kathy S. said...

It's sew cute! Love how it came together as a mini! Happy holidays.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Happy finishing! It's going to be SEW sweet!!!

scraphappy said...

Great progress. Love those small projects to get another finish in.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Yes, please finish this one quickly. Seeing them makes me want to make more blocks and I DON'T need to start another quilt. :)

Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!