Monday 20 April 2020

Design Wall Monday

Wow! I haven't been here on Monday for like ages!

I had some sewing sessions this weekend and this is on my design wall this morning,


along with a bunch of these.


The orange blocks are for my RSC2020 that I had not done in Orange due to the fact that I didn't have a RSC2020 plan/block when it was Orange month. (Does that make sense?) The second picture is an attempt to downsize my scrap bins. One orange, three greens, two neutral and no change in the bins. They are 6.5 X 8.5 inches but not trimmed yet.

My sewing station still looks under siege.


More sewing sessions this evening.

Have a great one.
;^)



Joining Beth for Making Mondays at Love Laugh Quilt 
Judy at Small Quilts for Design Wall Monday



6 comments:

Quilting Babcia said...

We quilters join the rest of the world in feeling under siege, in our sewing rooms and everywhere else. Love the orange and green blocks.

julieQ said...

I love your buttons and spool blocks! How creative!

kiwikid said...

Beautiful blocks! Your scraps look like they they are advancing on your machine 😁😁

Julierose said...

Just lovely rich orange and green colors in your blocks :)))
nice work ~ ~ ~~ waving from afar Julierose

Vicki in MN said...

Those button blocks look wonderfully fun! Is this your pattern or where can I find it?

Fiona said...

great to see the scraps out again.... are they being tamed???
Hugz