Wednesday 1 July 2020

Happy Canada Day

to my fellow Canadian friends! 

It is a gloriously beautiful morning here. Unfortunately, it is too muggy to be outside for my taste. Maybe it will get better through out the day. 

On Sunday, I made a big batch of spaghetti sauce; Monday, I cooked lots of chicken strips on the bar-b-q; yesterday, I cooked 24 hamburger patties. Today, since there's enough food in here for the boys to survive for one day, (hahaha!) I have the day off to sew. :^D

To sew some more crumb block stars. 

(Took the picture this morning in the shade as the sun was washing out all the colours.)  Only 13 missing. The marathon is on! 

Enjoy your day, no matter where you are! 

;^)

4 comments:

PaintedThread said...

I like your crumb stars!

Fiona said...

well organised to get a whole lot of boy cooking done! love the crumb block stars...
Hugz

kiwikid said...

Your crumb Stars are lovely, well done on all that cooking, boys are always hungry aren't they!!

cityquilter grace said...

ooh very cute stars!