Saturday 19 March 2022

International Quilting Day in Yellow

March 19 is the International Quilting Day. As if we need an excuse to sew, lol. But I will grab this statement and I will run, run, run my sewing needle through it. 😁

A little bit of Yellow got together this week. 


Four solid blocks from yellow to gold; they go together so fast. 


A third Jericho Wall block, and number four too, were made this week. 
(Sorry for the dark pictures. It is raining this morning.) 


I have one more yellow Jericho Wall cut. It shall be sewn this weekend. 

I also assembled a Spinner block as I've finished enough 2" HSTs to complete it. It's yellow! 


One little crumb brick for the Chaser quilt was also assembled. 


I will work on the yellow placemat this weekend and Scrap Jar Star. Oh, so many pretty things to sew, so little time. 


Happy sewing everyone. 

;^)


I'll be with 
Angela at So Scrappy 
Frédérique at Patchwork and Quilts
Cynthia for Oh Scrap! 


14 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love what you've doing with the blocks in the top photo. Just turn the 4 patches and HSTs a certain way, and you create a really neat design! Happy blocks, all of them!

PaintedThread said...

Pretty blocks! I also really like the blocks in your top photo.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Tes blocs jaunes sont très beaux, moi aussi j'aime beaucoup les 4 tout en haut. Happy International Quilting Day!
Merci pour le partage de liens ;)

Ivani said...

Beautiful yellow blocks, Chantal!
Happy Quilting Day!

MissPat said...

It's dangerous to look at your blog! The blocks in the first photo have my fingers inching, but I've already gone over my limit for new RSC22 blocks. I might make a couple, though, just to remind myself for next year. We had rain about noon today, but now the sun is shining brightly which has picked up my mood, so off to the studio, I go. Hah.
Pat

Fiona said...

Lovely yellow blocks.... you have a good range there too keep you busy...
Hugz

scraphappy said...

So many pretty yellows in the time you did find to sew. Tomorrow is always a new opportunity to do some more.

gayle said...

Love love love those spinners! You'll have me chasing that squirrel yet!

Sara said...

All the pretty yellow blocks - just look so cheerful.

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Happy Quilting Day (yesterday)! I love all your pretty yellow blocks.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Lots of pretty yellow blocks Chantal. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Fabulous sunny YELLOW/GOLD sewing for International Quilt Day, Chantal!!

Astrid said...

You've been busy, so many pretty yellow blocks.

Barb said...

What a beautiful header photo! Chickadees are so sweet.
great yellow blocks - perfect for spring.
Happy Quilting Day - late