Saturday 5 August 2023

Moving to Yellow

A wee problem with the Internet this morning; I had none.


A wee bit of sewing this week.
Two yellow Irish Stars and ... 

Two golden Irish Stars. They are more golden in person but that's the best I could do because I'm a lousy photographer. Sorry. 



Since the Internet was MIA this morning, I sewed some more. 

I have three more yellow Irish Stars waiting for their turn at the sewing machine ... 


... but I'm having too much fun sewing Friends' Favourite blocks to finish the stars. Haha. 

More on that next week. 

Have a great one! 

;^)

Joining these talented ladies: 





11 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a good start to YELLOW month, Chantal!!

Quilting Babcia said...

Yellow is always the star in any quilt! Followed closely by cheddar and orange. The perfect colors for summertime sewing.

Canuck Quilter said...

I really like these star block. I need to go browse your past posts to see what the Friends' Favourite is. I find I'm more productive when the internet is out :)

Lin said...

Yellows looking great. xx

Fiona said...

Lovely yellow blocks, lots can be done when there is no internet!!

Hugz

Sara said...

Those Irish Star blocks look great. Isn't it amazing how dependent we have become on a good Internet connection?

Angie in SoCal said...

Thanks for stopping by my post. Isn't the heat the pitts? I'd much rather it was cool. But what can we do? I stay in the a/c and try to stay calm. Great for sewing. Southern WA was very nice temperature wise. Off to see your latest. Great yellow stars!

Barb said...

nice stars!
I feel like I need to use yellow a little more often. It is such a happy color.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

ohhh I like your yellows - but I really like the cornerstones - they give it so much to look at!! what fun!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

I'm enjoying witnessing your cheery yellow blocks pile up.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Des étoiles bien radieuses ! Dommage pour internet, mais tant mieux pour la couture ;))
Bises