Sunday 24 May 2015

Triangle Love Affair

A very sloooowwww progress.


Sewing only one block at a time. No chain piecing for this. Too scare to mess up the block by sewing a triangle at the wrong place.

Auditioning triangles in plates. And I am still cutting some more!

Like the stars I showed yesterday, they too finish at 6.5 inches. Can you guess what I am making?  Tomorrow I will reveal what's on my Design Wall. :D

Today's Sunday though, so it's SLOOOOOOOWWWW stitching time!

More blue to sew!


Have a looooonnnngg way to go !!


I will also take the time to hop over to Kathy's Quilts and see all the wonderful projects linked to her blog. Thanks Kathy for doing this every week.

On another note, I am glad the retreat was cancelled. I didn't realize to which extend I was tired. I did a lot of catching up on ZZZ. That's something I wouldn't have been able to do at the retreat so it being cancelled was a good thing for me. Sometime things do happen for a reason. :^)

Until next time ... ssssSMiLe

;^)



10 comments:

Kaja said...

I love all your blues and am looking forward to seeing your design wall tomorrow.

Debbie said...

Both of your quilt tops are so pretty! Thanks for sharing them with us.

The Cozy Quilter said...

Love your hexie project.... I love blue too! I am itching to make another blue quilt

Christine B said...

More beautiful blue blocks.... can't wait to see what you are making! Love your hexagons too! :) x

Quilter Kathy said...

You're welcome :)
Love the hexagons and the blue row is so pretty!
Enjoy your rest!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I wouldn't want to chain piece those blocks either ... they're certainly looking fantastic. I can't wait to see what you are going to do with them. Love your hexie project, too.

Lin said...

I am looking forward to seeing your blue and white on the design wall and your slow stitching is coming along well. Glad you have been able to catch up on the zzzz's. xx

Deb A said...

Sometimes life know's what we need. Hope you enjoyed the catch up on sleep (I needed a bunch this weekend too!) and enjoyed some slow stitching time. Now to check out your design wall....

Kath said...

such lovely work!

Fiona said...

Another gorgeous quilt on the way...
Hugz