Friday 16 October 2020

Buttons on the Wall

Some more buttons showed up on the wall this week. 
Rainbow colours on black 


and then two more. Not sure about the grey one but we'll see how well it plays with the others. They are really fun to make. 


Another one I had fun to make was this tulip 


in yellow for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. 

Last but not least ... the HSTs!


Some spots are easy to fill, others not so much. I need a good variety of units to make one block ... so let's make some more. It's not like I'm running out of scraps anyway. 

Let's have fun sewing.  

;^) 

Joining my friends

Frédérique at Patchwork and Quilts
Angela at So Scrappy 









17 comments:

Fiona said...

lots of lovely blocks... looks like you are keeping up with the various projects...
Hugz

Astrid said...

Love your new blocks. The tulip block looks fun to make, and all those HST!

Sarah Craig said...

Oh my goodness, Chantal, I love the button blocks! I printed that same pattern out and have been looking at it for a scrap quilt - so glad I did! And those HSTs are yummy!!

swooze said...

Love the tulip block. Can’t wait to see more.

Lin said...

I love your rainbow button and the tulip is beautiful. xx

Marly said...

Lovely button blocks. I'm trying to imagine how they will be in a quilt.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Love your yellow tulip! That is such a great design!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Another great batch of YELLOW sewing this week, Chantal. LOVE that bright, bold Tulip block!!

Cathy said...

Your buttons remind me of playing Button Button Who's Got the Button when I was a little girl. Your buttons are as cute as a button! ;-0

That reverse tulip is very interesting.

Jenny said...

The buttons are such cute blocks, wonder how they will end up? Guess we will just have to wait and see.

Kathy S. said...

Love your buttons. Can't see where they land. Great way to use up scraps!

kiwikid said...

Great buttons, good to hear you are getting through your scraps.

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Amen! Let's have fun sewing!

Deb A said...

Those tulips are lovely.

Yvonne said...

I've never seen button blocks before. They are so cute!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

All of your blocks are looking great. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

Cathy said...

I have to add my voice to the others ... that tulip block is beautiful!!!