Friday 21 October 2016

It's Friday!!

And the quilting has begun.


Orange on orange. Simple double straight lines 3/4 inch apart.  I like it.

Oops! See the middle lines are suddenly a threesome? I started to quilt on the wrong side of the first line. It made a lopsided pattern. I have to unpick about 2.5 feet. Then, I'll zoom zoom through the black.  :^D  It has to be finished before the end of the month as this is my OMG project.  It's full steam ahead.



Linking up with;
- A Quilting Reader's Garden for "WIPs Be Gone!"
- Busy Hands Quilts for "Friday Finish or Not"
- Confession of a Fabric Addict for "Can I get a Whoop Whoop?"


Until next time ...


;^)






5 comments:

Lisa J. said...

You are making great progress Chantal. I'm currently pin basting my one monthly goal.

Jen said...

Love the colors in this one! Looks like it is coming along nicely.

Fiona said...

woohoo... happy quilting...
Hugz

St. Anne's Sewdality said...

I like that pattern - I'll have to try it on a quilt soon. You're moving right along. Thanks for linking to WIPs Be Gone.

CecileD said...

Happy quilting Chantal ! Il va etre beau ton quilt !