Friday Flimsy

It is Friday. Yeah!

And I have a flimsy. Double Yeah!


This is ...  was an on-again, off-again leader/ender project that I was able to finish this afternoon.


It turned out better than I expected. This evening I might piece a backing and maybe even sandwich it.


I will change the foot on the sewing machine and will stitch in the ditch again this weekend.

But first, I have to go to Nancy Ring Design and check out the new Marcus Sew along block. That's a triple Yeah!

Until next time ... sssSMiLE ... for all to enjoy.


Comments

  1. Wow it looks amazing... and so many tiny squares...
    fabulous effort and the quilting will give it a lovely look and feel...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done - I love the wonderful scappiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this quilt so much. I never now how to quilt things (I cant seem to master FMQ), so I was interested to read that you will be stitching in the ditch. Do you plan any more quilting on it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful scrappy quilt! Great leader and ender project ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful quilt!! love all the color and then the neutral space. enjoy the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colorful finish, Chantal! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing quilt with a lot of work involved. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful! have fun quilting it!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

♥♥♥ Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. ♥♥♥
I love to read your comments and I appreciate all feedback, comments and opinions. I will try to reply to all of them. ♪♫♫♪ Thanks. ♪♫♫♪

Popular Posts